How to disinfect laundry?
You can disinfect laundry by following these “Smart Image Laundry Service” steps given below:
- You can wash items with household soap or laundry soap. Using a detergent containing bleach is a good idea. If possible, read the product description and guidelines before washing certain clothing items. You might consider soaking clothes in a quaternary ammonium solution before washing them.
- The hottest water setting is recommended. In general, WHO recommends a water temperature of 60 to 90°C (140 to 194°F). It is important to remember, however, that high temperatures can damage or shrink delicate clothing items.
- Completely dry your clothing.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved these household disinfectants for disinfecting laundry baskets and laundry service Norwich.
- Do your laundry while wearing gloves. You should wash your hands with warm water and soap as soon as you remove the gloves. Avoid touching your face immediately after dealing with dirty clothing if you don’t have gloves available.