How to use bleach in laundry?
Using bleach in the laundry is quite tricky. There are three types of bleach that are used in the laundry:
- Chlorine bleach.
- Oxygen bleach.
- Hydrogen peroxide.
How to use chlorine bleach:
- First, you have to test the fabric of the cloth.
- The adding of chlorine bleach is perfect.
- For best results, you can use chlorine bleach.
How to use oxygen bleach:
- This is the most effective method of bleaching.
- You must have an idea of how much quantity you can add to the washer.
- You have to create a solution of the oxygen bleach.
How to use hydrogen peroxide:
- It is used for minor scratches.
- Add the correct amount of hydrogen peroxide.